1. How to make reservations in Manasarovar Homes and what are the room types available?
For the list of available room types and bookings please click the following link:
2. What are the check in and checkout timings?
Check in at 1.00 pm and Checkout at 12 Noon
3. How to cancel my booking?
Please contact Manasarovar Homes directly via email or phone to initiate the cancellation process.
4. What is the refund policy?
Our guests are eligible for a refund if and only the cancellation is made 7 days prior to the booking date. 25% of the originally paid amount will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded.
5. Upon cancellation, how long will it take for me to get the refund?
It takes multiple working days/weeks to reflect in your bank account or credit card statements, due to the process involved.
6. What are the other locations in which Manasarovar Homes are built?
Bangalore,Kodaikkanal and Chidambaram are the locations where our services are fast approaching.
7. Are there any booking conditions on seasonal events?
Sri Aurunagirinadhar Festival – Minimum 2 nights stay
KarthigaiDeepam Festival – Minimum 3 nights stay
MahaShivarathiri Festival – Minimum 2 nights stay
8. Are there any seasonal discounts or offers on our stay?
Please check the official website for updates regarding this query.
9. How many extra persons can stay per room and what are the charges?
Deluxe rooms can accommodate a maximum of two persons only and no extra person or bed can be accommodated. However both Executive and Executive Suite Serviced apartments can accommodate one extra person with extra bed provided. The Luxury Tax and Service Tax will be calculated based on total bill amount of the room.
10. What are the necessary documents must I carry during my check in?
Please carry a copy of the booking receipt, address proof and ID proof.
11. How can I change my booking options with respect to the room I have chosen?
Please check the property details thoroughly prior to making your reservation. Guest shall not be entitled to any refund for any wrong payments of invalid transactions.